Re: Resend : That file (not in MIME format)..

Piers Edmund Johnson (piers@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Tue, 8 Nov 1994 09:42:20 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 8 Nov 1994, Richard Anthony Folland propounded:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 1994, Michael Andrew Burke wrote:
> > This discussion wouldn't be getting just a _tad_ off topic would it?
>
> What is this outdated concept of having to stay with a topic?

Progsoc! The last refuge of truly libertarian thought, or is that
libertine thought ? :) I should think that the discussion would get somewhat
stranger and more off the topic if it were truly libertine, but it would be
fun, hein?

piers@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au kaleid@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au
"And when death comes, let it be sweet and gentle." - Gabriel Chevallier