Re: DOOM WAD for B'way campus

Alister Air (acair@nospam.wattle.itd.uts.edu.au)
Tue, 8 Nov 1994 15:02:07 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 7 Nov 1994, Christopher Michael Holland wrote:

> Apparently Tom Magill said :
> >

> > When will SoCS DOOM be bready (I mean 'ready')?!? *Whine* I wanna play!
> >

> Sure, Sure...keep your hair on....It's getitng really close (the first level
> that is). I just spent another solid weekend on it...fixed up a lot of
> textures (the Tower building looks really good!). I can't add too much more
> to this level 'cause things are already slowing down, and the wad is already
> over 800K!
>
> We still have to do monster placement, underground room with light switch, and
> some more textures...
>
> If you reely reely want to see it NOW, mail me and I'll tell you where to get it.
> I don't want to spred it around too much before it is finished.

Re: DOOM WAD as Broadway Campus...

Will the Tower lifts only stop at every second floor?

Will monsters look like Gus, Tony Blake and other Uni "heavies"? How about
the security guards as monsters (have you TALKED to those guys??) Also,
the "fluffy-carpet" area (where important meeting are held) could be the
way out? Maybe you exit from Gus's office?? :)

ANd finally, are you including the Bon Marche building, Biulding 6 or the
library <-- endless possibilities :) No books though.. :)

Seriously (or as serious as I can get right now) I'd LOVE to see it...
The thought of running around Broadway with a double-barrelled shotgun
makes me VERY happy... esp. the thought of blowing away various members
of the uts payroll...

Has DOOM affected me? Never....

Written by Alister Air
Information Studies Student at