Re: FSP

Matthew Gream (M.Gream@nospam.uts.edu.au)
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 20:44:37 +1100

`Jas (Matthew K)' wrote:

> do you have pointers to these papers (i assume you do)? if so could you
> post them to the list? so we could all get a gawk at em. thanks...

ftp://ftp.bio.uts.edu.au/pub/incoming/r1litsum.ps

Contains a subset of the brief summaries I did for most of the
important works (bar a few I still haven't `sourced'). Most are from
published literature, some were electronic---thanks to the authors
being on the net. I have them all on file, and am happy to lend to
interested parties. I can dig up electronic sources for some of those
that came that way, and will do at request, rather than continue with
what I think is bordering on being offtopic. It's a pretty obscure
subject.

* * *

Probably what is more generally important (for anyone looking for
references) is that you can find on http://www.att.research.com an
engine that'll locate bibligraphic entries in the fields of networking
and communications according to whatever keywords take your fancy.
There's also: ftp://ftp.ira.uka.de/pub/bibliography/index.html.

Hmm, do any other surfers have URL's that would be useful to the sorts
of things that progsoc individuals are interested in ?

mg.

--
Matthew Gream
(sw/hw engineer)