Re: TFM'95 - The Final Update

Ryan Shelswell (ryan@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 13:36:55 +1100 (EST)

On 21 Feb 1995 PIERS@nospam.nandi.bus.uts.edu.au wrote:

> > As far as I know, I'm in the clear - true?
> >
> Yup. But if you still want to contribute, go for it. Vol.II won't
> be released for a while yet.

I have a contribution!

I think it would be great for development purposes if a Web site was set
up, with a table of contents, each of which pointed to a currently
"published" section. The sections would be "published" as they were
finished and plugged into the site. In this way, we could get continual
revision (suggestions would go to the author of that section), and
everyone who wanted to know where it's up to could go and have a look.

Ryan
(Courtesy of Wacky Editorial Solutions 2000)