Re: Writing TSR's for PC's (DOS)

Lucian Daniel Kafka (ldkafka@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 20:18:01 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 2 Jul 1995, Joshua Graham Pitcher wrote:

> G'Day!
>
> I would like to learn about writing TSR's in the holidays. If anyine can
> point me in the right direction (ie books, examples, etc) I would very much
> appreciate it.
>
> Oh yeah, I'll be using C and C++. If anyone can send me some examples, that
> would be really great.

If you don't want just to play around, assembly is the way to go for
writing professinal TSR's. With C, you can easy get in trouble if you're
trying to handle low level stuff (not like int 5h, or 1ch)...

:-)
Luci

_--|\ Internet:ldkafka@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au
/ AUS \ Fidonet: Lucian Kafka@nospam. 3:711/508
\.--._*<---University of Technology, Sydney
v * School of Computing Sciences *
WWW URL: http://ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au/~luci