Re: Linux, Jolt, and the meaning of the universe

matthew gream (M.Gream@nospam.uts.edu.au)
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:38:39 +1000

`Timothy Sturt Harold Ison' wrote:

> > It is made over here, under license in South Australia. Alledgedly it has
> > less caffeine than the ``real thing'' (i.e. that which is made in the US),
> > you'd need to verify this though.
>
> I read some American FDA statistics, that JOLT actually has the _highest_
> caffeine content of the soft drinks.

Notwithstanding the fact that the US Jolt has the highest caffeine
content amongst its peers, I was referring to the allegation that the
local version has less caffeine content, apparently so due to local
restrictions/legislation. I'm only going on information obtained via.
the 'net, hence my constant qualifications about the legitimacy of the
information :-).

> The stuff is the same. My guess is that they import the bottles for their
> image. A marketing 'thang'.

This is from the company itself ? If so, then I need question no more.

cheers,
mg.

--
Matthew Gream <m.gream@nospam.uts.edu.au> (work: matthewg@nospam.jtec.com.au)