Re: progsoc www pages

Sturt Ison (tshison@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 11:17:51 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 8 Sep 1995, Stephen Boyd Gowing wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Sep 1995, Roland John Turner wrote:
>
> > [...]
> > > 2. That the SoCSBook'95 home page be placed up on the SoCS home page. It
> > > is after all, something that concerns all graduating students, not just
> > > those belonging to ProgSoc.
> >
> > Also true. Sbug?
>
> Or more correctly:
>
> .. something that concerns students graduating within SoCS, and is
> not anything at all to do with progsoc.

True. Given the nature and title of SoCSBook'95, that should have been
self explanatory.

> I'm happy to put a link on the (already very cluttered) SoCS w3 page.

If the SoCS w3 page is too cluttered, it needs re-organising.

Perhaps the SoCS w3 page needs a link to a page for items that concerns SoCS
students. I know that there is already the messages of the day, but
that is not really the place for things like SoCSBook'95.

...No a :)

Sturt Ison <tshison@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au> http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~sturt
SoCSBook'95 - The Next Generation http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~sturt/yb