Re: Club Tshirt

George J Wright (gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 11:56:30 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Skeletal Family wrote:

> Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 11:34:11 +1000 (EST)
> From: Skeletal Family <piers@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU>
> To: ProgSoc <progsoc@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: Club Tshirt
>

> On Wed, 13 Sep 1995, Sammy Yousef wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 13 Sep 1995 pmeric@nospam.vnet.ibm.com wrote:
> >
> > > Subject: Re: Club Tshirt
> > >
> > > Black isn't a color. Neither is White.
> >
> > Are we sure this isn't the debating club mailing list....or perhaps the
> > art or philosophy mailing list *cheesy smirk*?
>
> No, no. It's the pedantic science list.
>
> Philosphy : If you throw the t-shirt at a turtle and the distance between
> the t-shirt and the turtle halves as it approaches, will the t-shirt ever
> hit the turtle?

More so - does it move through space or is that an illusion.

> Art : If you daub the t-shirt with fast, intuitive brush strokes, you'll
> get an impression of the t-shirt.

> shiny shiny/ bad times behind me / shiny shiny sha na na - Haysi Fantazee
> Piers

We have all been fooled into thinking that Freedom of Speech equals
Freedom to Think.
/\ George J Wright /\ | a.k.a Sigma |
|\/| gjwright@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au |\/| +-----------------------------+
\/ "My Life Sux Harder" \/ sigma@nospam.ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au

Disclaimer: These opinions are entirely my own until I can find
someone else to blame them on.