Re: Invitation

pdmclach@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 16:06:04 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 26 Oct 1995 Belial@nospam.faerun.mud.uts.edu.au wrote:

> Greetings...!!!
>
> You are invited to play on the Faerun Mud
>
> * MUD -> Multi User Dungeon
> A text based adventure game where you play interactively
> with other players of the mud.
> * Why IRC or forest when you can mud?
> On mud if you get bored of chit chats, look for some monsters
> and chop them up >-)
>
> To get on mud you simply type:
> telnet ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au 6000
>
> P.S. If you're thinking of replying to the sender of this
> message... THINK AGAIN!!! And please don't reply to
> the mailing lists... >-)

neh.. more fun this way..`

All I have to say is... 'sad'. If you're going to run a mud, and send
spam advertise mail to a bunch of people who really don't give a #$^&,
you could at least have the guts to not post it anonymously...

oh... I forgot... sending anon. mail is _the_ thing to do these days,
isn't it?

*sigh*. newbies.

Rgds et al,
Paul