Re: TFM, no-one.

Roland John Turner (rjturner@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 19:14:01 +1100 (EST)

Jas wrote:

> why not write TFM in in Texinfo? you can produce printed docs, info
> format files, and HTML from the one source of documentation... however
> the politics of who gets it still remains...

(Raz dons flameproof garments.) Hell, why not use MS Internet Assistant 2.
Apart from some very annoying habits with headings embedded in lists, it
appears to be pretty complete. (Well, as complete as any HTML 2.0
implementation can be at present.) You get to edit WYSIWYG(*) for both
WWW users and printed output at the same time.

((*) Yes I know that HTML doesn't quite work that way, however a great
many people make use of a small number of browsers with very similar
defaults. Perhaps WYSIMOLWYG.)

- Raz rjturner@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au

"It often upsets a man's God fantasies to have (Misquoted? from )
someone shoot down one of his helicopters." (Ben Elton's "Stark" )