Re: login problem

Ryan Heise (rheise@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 14:47:10 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, Strawberry Switchblade wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, Andrew Polowczyk wrote:
>
> > Sparc wrote the following:
> > > Every time I log in to the system, I have to manually source the
> > > .cshrc file other wise the programs don't work.
>
> Better yet, comment out the lines about cpu limit - they don't work with
> the new OS (I think...)

Still SunOS 4 isn't it? Are we talking about ftoomsh or socs...
Anyways, if you are using tcsh and you have a .tcshrc file, I don't think
your .cshrc file will be sourced...

-- Ryan Heise <mac hacker>

"Indeed, it would not be an exaggeration to describe the history of
the computer industry for the past decade as a massive attempt to
keep up with Apple." - Byte, Dec. 94