Re: nobody stuff - enough already, already

Roland John Turner (rjturner@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 20:51:15 +1000 (EST)

Ryan Shelswell wrote:

> At 5:31 PM 3/6/96, Ryan Shelswell wrote:
> >>I know I'm chopping your message into tiny pieces, making context
> >>difficult to grasp
> >
> >Raz, either make a serious attempt to respond to what I said or don't.
> >Posting a couple of my words at each time and then responding to them out
> >of context is a waste of everyone's time.
>
> Actually, scratch that. I think we've all had enough - let's talk about it
> in person, or at the next meeting or something. Enough already!

Agreed. Thank you for taking your detailed reply to private email.

- Raz rjturner@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au

"It often upsets a man's God fantasies to have (Misquoted? from )
someone shoot down one of his helicopters." (Ben Elton's "Stark" )