Re: ftoomsh?

Peter Meric (pmeric@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au)
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 17:12:52 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Jul 1996, Ryan Heise wrote:

> If the progsoc exec truly think that the behaviour of ftoomsh over the past
> few days has been acceptable (or unavoidable due to time/funds or whatever)
> then I suppose I will have to trust what they are doing behind that screen,
> although it would be nice (like someone suggested) for us members to know a
> little about whats going on.

Oh dear. I thought this guy was joking when he said something like "that
just not good enough, is it?".

What is he going on about!?!?! Ftoomsh is bound to have its fair share
of problems, especially considering the heritage of the equipment. Let's
be reasonable--the admins are doing a good job in keeping ftoomsh up
and running.

Peter

Peter Meric pmeric@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au
pmeric@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au
pmeric@nospam.acs.itd.uts.edu.au

"Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by
legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being
stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence
is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out
automatically and without pity."

Robert Heinlein