Re: [ProgSoc] SSH & Sutekh

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 08:58:27AM +1000, Bryn Davies wrote:
>  Does anyone else still get this problem where when trying to connect to
> Sutekh ( kind of implied at the moment ) they can't authenticate using
> Putty, while the same credentials work just fine if they ssh somewhere

I'm not having any problem with putty direct to sutekh. I bet you are
trying SSH version 1 - sutekh seems to not like that but only version 2
(despite what the motd says).

Anand

--
 `` All actions take place in time by the interweaving of the
 forces of Nature; but the man lost in selfish delusion thinks