Re: [ProgSoc] A hypothetical

On Fri October 8 2004 08:04 pm, Christian Kent wrote:
 ] Actually someone suggested something ...

 Well, yes .. and the progsoc mail list delights in forwarding mail
 on in reverse koine alphabetic order (if it's a day that starts with a
 T and the date is a prime number).

 Suffice to say, my suggestions were made earlier than the arrival
 time of my message to your inbox would suggest.  <pi>

 ] Yes but if they've put spyware (literally) on it, how about, before
 ] returning to normal use, just connecting it to the internet via a sniffer
 ] for a week.

 Note to self.  When developing spyware, ensure it stays dormant for
 a fortnight after it activates.

 ] > Either that or avoid ever using the floppy.
 ]
 ] Floppy?  Eh?

 Didn't those idiots use an external floppy drive on that laptop
 in MI?

 Details elude me.  I think I was chuckling too heartily at the time.

 Jedd.