Re: [ProgSoc] Wildfire, Arh, what did you do to ssh? :-P

On 15/10/2004, at 00:51, David Edney wrote:

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:53 pm, Bryn Davies wrote:
13693 wildfire  18   0  3880 3872 3296 R 99.9  0.4   5692:04 sshd
30210 arh       19   0  3784 3776 3296 R 99.9  0.4   3194:39 sshd

What machine, what date, what time?
I haven't done anything weird at all. Just the usual mail/moving of files. No processing at all really...
How strange..

Bloody hell, is it *still* doing that? Debian's sparc ssh seems to be one
unreliable piece of junk, every once in a while it manages to wedge itself
even after the person connected to it disconnects. It also from time to time
stops accepting new connections until I reset the service (though telnet
keeps trundling along fine). I upgraded ssh to a new version the other day,
obviously enough it didn't do much. Anyway, I'll kill the processes for now,
and kill the software authors next week (after making sure they solve the
problem first).

Help, help, I'm being repressed!

Bloody peasant... *walks off*

Meh.