Re: [ProgSoc] PIC and USB stick interface.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 06:26 pm, Nigel Sheridan-Smith wrote:

> You might also want to contemplate this...
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/ip/tech/fat.asp

I thought there was litigation over this and Microsoft lost their FAT patent,
or am I wrong?  Not that I can see them suing anyway, unless they want to sue
all linux distributors (oh... wait... I shouldn't be giving ideas).
--
David Edney
Computer Systems Officer