Re: [ProgSoc] Beer cell

If anyone's thinking about it: Don't kill geryon!

It's my favourite.

But ftoomsh has the coolest name. How long before the naming rights can be moved to a new machine?

At the risk of getting lynched for saying it, I think trogdor is a way cooler name than ftoomsh. I mean, who ever says ftoomsh? At least from time to time people will say "we can go to the beach ORGO to the theatre", and even more often people will say "we could go to the theatre but it has been BURNINATED BY TROGDOR! TROOOOOOOOOGDOOOOOOR!!!!!"...

Okay, I'm coming down off the sugar rush now, but as a side note, ftoomsh = trogdor, since they're both DNS aliases for the same machine, though trogdor is the actual hostname.

- Dave "The CSO Guy"