RE: [ProgSoc] dumpsoc

If you feel like being environmentally-friendly, MRI will dismantle them for
a fee.

http://www.mri.com.au/services_recycling.html

You can also search www.planetark.org to find out what other recycling is in
your area, although it looks like its focus is residential, not commercial.

Otherwise, its pretty much landfill. I've tried to find recyclers for this
sort of thing before and they are very rare.

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith
PhD research student