[ProgSoc] ftp account and ISA cards

Happy new year everyone,
anyway, several questions from me:

1)does progsoc allow ftp access to the machines? can i access my progsoc account via ftp? if so which machines and how do i set it up?

2)I have a ISA (video) card, and was wondering since i dont have any ISA slots (all of them are extinch in modern day PCs) so is there an adaptor for ISA to other PC interfaces (such as USB, PCI, SCSI, IDE(?))?

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!
Stan