Re: [ProgSoc] ftp account and ISA cards

Christian Kent wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Astan Chee wrote:
2)I have a ISA (video) card, and was wondering since i dont have any ISA
slots (all of them are extinch in modern day PCs) so is there an adaptor
for ISA to other PC interfaces (such as USB, PCI, SCSI, IDE(?))?

jj5 might want to talk to you -- I know he wants some ISA VGA cards!

I was actually after ISA Ethernet cards.

Sad is the day you can't find ISA Ethernet cards even at the North Rocks computer markets.

Luckily, I subsequently found two under my bed.. I'm going to use both of them right now to get this particular message on to that great big fluffy cloud we call the Internet. :P

John.