Re: [ProgSoc] ftp account and ISA cards

oh well looks like ive gotta go somewhere to salvage some old PC with ISA slots. I really need this VGA card because it is the only available card (on the entire planet i think) that can interface with my 9" LCD panel/monitor.
btw jj5, ive got a ISA modem lying around somewhere (and a soundcard too) if you're intrested.
Cheers
Stan