[ProgSoc] (forw) [APPLE] - Macworld Briefing

Did anyone else who registered for Macworld Sydney get one of these?
Or, did anyone get one that said "welcome aboard, partner"?

----- Forwarded message from Webmaster - Apple Australia <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:20:01 +1100
Subject: [APPLE] - Macworld Briefing
From: Webmaster - Apple Australia <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Matthew Beauregard " University of Technology Sydney "" <mbeaureg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you for your interest in this event.

Please note that the Macworld 2005 local Sydney event is for our
business partners only. Please accept our apologies for any confusion.
Following this event our business partners will be able to answer all
of your questions in relation to the Macworld conference. If you are
interested in finding out more information about Apple products then
please visit an Apple Authorised Reseller, call 133 622 or visit
www.apple.com.au The Macworld keynote presentation will be available
on the Apple web site shortly after the opening of the Macworld
conference in San Francisco.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
`The trouble with you, Ibid,' he said, `is that you think you're the
biggest bloody authority on everything.'