[ProgSoc] ISA NICs

Irrelevant bits snipped.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:34:42 +1100
From: David Edney <plasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: psexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXEC] Upgrading Old Junk

[...]

If people don't think it's a good idea, anyone want to give the parts a good
home?  Also, wasn't someone a while ago after a huge pile of ISA NICs?  I've
got a half dozen or so of them, along with all sorts of ISA sound cards, a
SCSI card, serial and IDE/FDD expansion cards, even a geniune Tseng Labs ISA
VGA card, you name it, if it's ISA chances are I have it and can give it to
you.

Cyall,
--
David Edney