Re: [ProgSoc] USB to RS-232 (serial adaptor)

Michael Lamont wrote:
Anyone know, where I can aquire one....a useful one?

USB to RS-232 (serial adaptor)

I've seen these at Harris Technology for between $55 and $60 (the cheaper one had a 2m cable (Comsol?), the other was a short adaptor from Belkin IIRC).

By "useful" what do you mean (in case these two aren't what you're after)?

Phil.

--
Phillip Tong

You were expecting some sort of quote here? Ha!