Re: [ProgSoc] CSO on IOCCC!

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, David Edney wrote:

> he'd link to it in the news update if I wanted, so while I don't have one
> yet, anyone have a clever idea for a web page to have people directed to?  I

Not an answer, but just a thought:  Would this be a good time to get the
Brick page back online?  They'd probably be interested in tom@progsoc's
brick, who if you remember, took up the challenge to write a compilable C
program within the constraints of the severe character limit set by the
brick engravers.  He even managed room to name the function progsoc().
Which is a little ironic, in some ways, considering what it is and what it
does.

CK.