Re: [ProgSoc] Projects that will make us famous

I'm currently working on a Bittorrent Mac OS X 10.4 Widget. Think about
it, your Mac OS X Dock process, downloading all your warez.
Interface is king! It's gotta be very user friendly to use.

There is also some really cool stuff that can be done with Real Time 3D
Data VIsualisation with a program in the Development tools of 10.4.
Once you've got a Tiger seed key I can tell you more :)

~ Marcus