[ProgSoc] Re: [EXEC] Re: [PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] AGM Announcements and 2005 Renewals

For the currently constituted positions, I nominate:

For President:		Dave Edney
For Vice-President:	Michael Dale
For Secretary:		Matthew Beauregard
For Treasurer:		Myles Byrne
For CSO:		Nathan de Vries

For the proposed constituted positions, I nominate:

For First Year Rep:	Bryn Loftus
For Alumni Rep:		Myself, Christian Kent

I will also formally suggest to the incoming Executive, the following
Key-Holder Appointments for the following roles:

PFY (CSO Assistant):	Robert Howard
Room Project Leader:	Chris Laughton
Room Manager:		Nicole Charles

Note that we can have more than one PFY if needs arise, and that Chris
Laughton is looking after the Alpha Workstation we had donated last month,
giving him good cause to be a key-holder.  We can of course have more room
project leaders.

CK.