Re: [ProgSoc] Re: [EXEC] Re: [PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] AGM Announcements and 2005 Renewals

I second the following nominations:

For the currently constituted positions, I nominate:

For President: Dave Edney

For Secretary:		Matthew Beauregard
For Treasurer:		Myles Byrne
For CSO:		Nathan de Vries

For the proposed constituted positions, I nominate:

For First Year Rep:	Bryn Loftus
For Alumni Rep:		Myself, Christian Kent

I will also formally suggest to the incoming Executive, the following Key-Holder Appointments for the following roles:

PFY (CSO Assistant):	Robert Howard
Room Project Leader:	Chris Laughton
Room Manager:		Nicole Charles