Re: [ProgSoc] download.progsoc.org

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Christian Kent wrote:
I'm in love with the documentation style here!!  TFM, watch out!!  I guess
I'm talking about layout style, not narrative style ... but this is XML,
and it's beautiful  :)

Yeah it is quite sexy. I find the Gentoo doco standard [1] quite good too, and it's documented which means we could use something similar for TFM if that's what everyone wants. Very easy to pick up.

Nathan.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xml-guide.xml