[ProgSoc] Projects Meeting - Thursday 5th

Hi all,
Since project progress seems to have slowed a lot since the AGM, we're
going to be holding another project meeting this Thursday night (that's
the 5th for those with difficulty adding) at 7pm, though I'll likely be
in the room before then.  On the agenda will be updates from the
executive with regards to current goings-on, trying to get some projects
moving again, suggestions of new projects, and what I'm sure is most
important to most of you: free food!  So don't be so lazy, show up!

Also, I know you've all heard this before, and it's never been done, but
it's time to make sure you've paid your membership!  If you haven't, your
account *will* be locked.  The appropriate scripts have already been
written, and lockouts will be carried out the end of this month.  Further
warnings will be given closer to the date, but I'm just giving people
advance warning.  If you haven't paid, you can either direct debit to the
Progsoc bank account (details in the countless messages you've already
been sent about this), or come to the meeting on Thursday and pay in
person.

See you all Thursday,
David Edney
President, UTS Programmers' Society

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and
beat you by experience"  -- Unknown