Re: [ProgSoc] ProgSoc Member of the year

On Sat, 14 May 2005, David John Edney wrote:

Just in case you're wondering, CK was actually our fallback nomination if Jeff couldn't get his long-deserved award, but Jeff has been an unrecognised member of this society for far too long, despite his incredible success in his work at making the best ever intarweb page.

Let's not forget -- some people at the UTS Union now honestly believe that our President's name is Jeff.

Ah, that still gave me a chuckle today.

CK.