Re: [ProgSoc] Debian Sarge stable now targeting 6 June

On Sat, 28 May 2005 02:55 pm, Julian Gamble wrote:
> Looks like they wanted to be down to 0 RC bugs by this weekend - but
> with 50 remaining now they're aiming for 6 June.
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00020.html

Having gone through this "The new Debian Stable will be out real soon, we
promise!" routine since about this time last year when I was CSO, I wouldn't
be holding my breath.  My money is it slips at least another week, but more
likely won't make it until July, they'll find some way to delay it, I'm sure
of it.
--
David Edney
President