Re: [ProgSoc] Rio Karma (DAP) experiences?

On 05/06/2005, at 10:39 PM, marauder wrote:
Come on Andi, the one-way nature of the iPod is its chief evil.  I
shouldn't need some bullshit third-party hack to read MY music back
off MY device.  And I shouldn't have to change hacks every month after
Apple disables the one I'm relying on.  Makes you wonder whose side
they're on.

Eh? The last time I had to pull music back off an iPod, it was just living in a hidden directory. I just did a `find` with an -exec of open, left it to cook for a bit, and it was all in my friends iTunes by the time I came back.

 B.

--
"There were too many of us. We had access to too many, uh, too much money.
Too much equipment... and little by little we went insane."