[ProgSoc] Congrats on your Approval

We tried to contact you last week about refinancing your home at a lower rate.
I would like to inform you know that you have been pre-approved.

Here are the results:

*Account ID: [748-370]
*Negotiable Amount: $109,854 to $673,266
*Rate: 3.46% - 5.92%

Please fill out this quick form and we will have a broker contact you as soon as possible.
http://www.refin-xnd.net/index2.php?refid=mal

Regards,

Lorie Carrillo
Senior Account Manager