Re: [ProgSoc] Whitelist perhaps?

>On 8/10/05, Marcus Schappi <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >On 10/08/2005, at 11:42 AM, Adam Stiskala wrote:
> >
> > Probably a good idea, I'm not a fan of spam.
> >
> here here!
>
> ~ Marcus

Where?

You'd need an interface so people could update their preferred
subscribed email address, as not all people use their progsoc account
as their primary email address. That, and bugging admin folk with
mailing list subscription crap is just annoying for them, and us as it
distracts them from more important stuff.

-Andi.

-Andi.