Re: [ProgSoc] Whitelist perhaps?

> If nobody volunteers, then everything will stay the same as it currently is.
> I think our overworked administrators probably don't need extra stuff to do.

In what form is the white list? DB rows? Big flat text file?
I can't see adding to or removing from either being hard. Tell me where
to get usernames, against what to verify progsoccers' usernames and
passwords and where to shove the results and I'll do it.

I'm thinking 'your usename is x', 'enter extra email addresses in this
text box' and a submit button. Simple.
It would be nice to store them in db rows so preventing duplicates and
mouldy old addresses that used to belong to a forgotton member eons ago
would be easy.

This thread has provided me with welcome entertainment, from the
original (sic) whitelist suggestion to Jedd's random ipod bashing and
the terse dedney-spam, but now it's time to die. :)

Peter