[ProgSoc] XBOX Party hursday Week 5 - 1st of September

Hey all,

Well an event has been planned for an Xbox/PS2/GameCube/LAN on the 1st of
September for Compsoc.

We esp did it on Thursday night, as we'd know progsoc people would be
around anyways and it's got benefits!

Compsoc is providing free food for anyone on the night, at the moment were
looking at Pizza and drinks.

However we need some help in terms of Consoles, as EGG is bringing some of
the consoles but we do need some more controllers so if anyone happens to
have a spare console and/or controllers, and were able to bring them that
night it would be great.

Were booking out either the lab/tut rooms for the evening.

Goes from 5:00pm - 10:00pm or so

Cheers,

Chris