[ProgSoc] XBOX Party Aftermath

Hey,

I want to thank the Progsoc members who turned up for an awesome night and helping us out with making a presence at the night.  For all of those gamers out there, I’m sure well have another one some time, so you haven’t missed out.

Soul Calabar seemed to be the popular game for the night, and of course halo:P

We also realised that for future reference that the connectors in the labs were not RF connectors they were BNF connectors which we got an adaptor for which were like $3 for 2 of them, nice and easy.

Cheers,

Chris