[ProgSoc] MS-SQL to Postgres

 Has anyone been involved in any porting projects?

 I've got a client who's only just now realising that a cluster
 solution for his chosen (and I use that word very loosely) DB
 is going to cost him an enormous amount of money.  He appears
 to be very badly informed with regards alternatives out there
 (not just functionality, but the fact that these things exist).

 I know there's a few (fairly vague) case studies on the net, but was
 after something a bit more detailed and closer to home.

 Jedd.