Re: [ProgSoc] Serenity Now!

jedd wrote:
 You probably heard the scream of disappointment emanating from
 the Enmore district last week when jedd realised that Pegasus - also
 known as S2E10 - was the last episode for the year, and that the next
 episode was not going to be shown a week later .. but rather sometime
 in January 2006.

I hear that. ( I screamed too, but mine was more of a quiet-yet-dangerous animal growl than the girly wail we heard emanating from the Enmore vicinity. )

I saw Serenity last Tight-arse Tuesday out at Macquarie Centre. I didn't know a thing about it before I went out there, and I loved every last minute. I'd like to see it again, though I'm not going to be able to make it down this evening.

p.s. I hope the Galactica wails on Xena Warrior Bitch-face!

p.p.s. Anyone else thinking they might change their handle to Mr. Universe..? :)