RE: [ProgSoc] International Solaris 10 University Challenge

Sounds like they want to get more developers working on Solaris software to
improve it without having to pay real developers money to do it
commercially!

What happens to your entry if you don't win? Do they keep it anyway???

Of course, the official rules aren't out yet...

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith
PhD research student