Re: [ProgSoc] International Solaris 10 University Challenge

Robert Howard wrote:
And I agree, this smells rather heavily of an attempt at getting a bunch of naive students to develop crazy amounts
of software for nothing. Hmm.

I'm crazy and naive. When do we start? :)

I have a SunFire v100 here which I don't have any 'real' purpose for at the moment. It's presently running Solaris Express, but that can be changed (I've been hoping to compile Open Solaris on it, but don't really know enough about what I'm doing, so it's slow progress).

I'd be happy to lend it to the project. Would also be happy to contribute code (C# is my native language, so... um), and try to find time to sink into it, etc.

What'd be involved in 'GNUPDF support'?