Re: long URLs WAS(Re: [ProgSoc] International Solaris 10 University

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 23:55 +1100, Christian Kent wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Myles Byrne wrote:
>
> > Yerah it was, but jump tight in an evaluate things quickly. That's why if
> > I say something is good in the first couple of months of me using it
> > then you can safely ignore me. If it lasts more than a couple of months
> > then it's probably worth listening to.
>
> How's your new iPod nano?

Pretty good. Don't listen to it that much recently but this is mostly
due to the new version of the database breaking compatibility with my
linux mp3 player (banshee) and me not being bothered to boot into
windows to put new music on it.

--
(\ /)
(O.o)