Re: [ProgSoc] LCDs from Dell

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Andrew Halliday wrote:

On 11/24/05, Christian Kent <whophd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, John Elliot wrote:

Christian Kent wrote:
No, I actually use my expensive CPUs and big screens to process big images
and video to experiment with, rather than download AVIs to masturbate.

*cough*bullshit*cough*

:)

Fkn, no, it's true ...

a)  AVIs usually look like shit
b)  I'm on dialup  :)
c)  most vids don't have the quality of 'photographic product' anyway
d)  the vids I make are far better, and in digital widescreen

Marcus wrote:

He's got the iBook for that...

Yah, but all the porn on that thing came from Stevie G in the first place ... the only thing in there is BangBus 1, BangBus 2 ... BangBus 29 ...

Nathan wrote:

That's a bit harsh, considering you're only slightly different. He wanks
over the content, you wank over whether it's 1080i or not.

Does my butt look big in this flame retardant suit?

Nah, I'll pay that gag. If I have to be insulted over something, may as well be that?

Shit, what if IMAX had closed adult sessions?  In 3D?  Now that's the kind
of thing girlfriends can buy you for your birthday.  I'm thinking, one of
those kitchen scenarios with lots of housewives, that'd work well.

Though maybe those high-angle rows are going to be a problem (no balcony).
I'd develop a product that combined IMAX with one of the La Premiere
couple-booth things, and you'd get a little table with it so you can bring
in your dinner and have it during the movie.  Or do what else you will.

CK :)

In the interest of humour and with a total lack of context for most, I have two words: 'windmill slap.'

As for the IMAX 3D session, it just gives a whole new dimension to the
word 'loose'
"Dang you could fit a fleet of school buses in there Cletus, erhy-uck"

...and then the inevitable -an underage kid runs screaming out after
having snuck in, horrified at the 4 storey penis which came towards
them and just wouldn't stop.

I think there is big, and then too big. In this case, I think IMAX
falls into the latter category.

-Andi.

I WIN! Oh wait, this isn't a "how many irrelevant posts can you quote" competition.

--
Nathan ~CSO