Re: [ProgSoc] Re: [ADMIN] imap & pop

On 13/12/2005, at 2:03 PM, Nathan de Vries wrote:

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Robert Howard wrote:
I think the funny fell out of this conversation approximately an hour ago.

Or alternatively, the brain fell out of the Mac zealot 20 odd years ago.

I just believe Mac OS X is the best all round OS.

Name another OS where AVERAGE JOE can securely do day-day office tasks. (Hear being able
to use Office & Photoshop, Deamweaver, Final Cut Pro, use iPod with iTunes and the good
karma of ITMS and be able to run *nix Apps all at the same time). An operating system that then is
used on a top 10 cluster?

An OS where you can play 3 year old games, re-branded as new?!?

~ Marcus