Re: [ProgSoc] compsoc site 0wned by the look of it

yeh we've got Luke looking into it, as soon as he gets the username and password off jace.

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Andrew Halliday wrote:

You mistook the purpose of my email.
I realise all the points you have made in your email are true as i organised
the Faculty hosting, etc.
I was just pointing out something i thought was interesting.
Jase is aware of the problem.

I suppose we now know that Mambo sucks.

Cheers,
Andi.