[ProgSoc] JobSoc - Linux / Asterisk grad sought

 Hey, I don't write these things ..

 I *know* there aren't any such things, but I think the idea is
 that they want a grad (or current student - it seems that they're
 pretty flexible with regards p/t opportunities) with some of these
 kinds of skills.  The exact wording used was:

 "I'm looking to hire a uni grad or student to work on
  our LBOT  appliance and thus offset the load from ... "

 Check out www.nsi.com.au and go to Products | LBOT to find out
 what that particular ETLA refers to.

 Some familiarity with VMware may be well received.

 No idea on rates or type of work other than the above description,
 so write to Ramon Ali ( ramon@xxxxxxxxxx ) and ask him yourself.

 Disclaimer -- I've worked with these guys before, and they're very
 good people to work with.  I am not employed by them currently, and
 indeed the last time I did a gig with them was about 2.5 years ago.

 Despite being a relatively small company (compared to the likes of
 EDS) the vast bulk of their clients are in the expensive parts of
 town.  Between them they've got an amazing collection of skills
 and experience.  It'd be a great place to get into, IMO.

 Jedd.