Re: [ProgSoc] z-index of IFRAMES in Opera

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 12:24:48AM +1100, Marcus Schappi wrote:

> Does anyone know how to make IFRAMES in the browser
> Opera not appear as if they havie the topmost z-index?
>
> I.e. I want to have a drag-able div move over the iFrame
> as in http://68.178.201.58/drag.php

This might help: http://www.grahamspice.com/docs/divs_over_iframes.html (See Test #3.)

Be warned, it doesn't work in:

- Netscape 4.8 - Windows (no IFRAMES support, use LAYER instead)
- Netscape 6 - Windows (partial support)
- Netscape 7.1 - Windows (partial support)
- IE 5.2.2 - Mac
- Netscape 7.1 - Ma
- Mozilla 1.5a - Mac
- Opera 6.0 - Mac
- Camino 0.7 - Mac (partial support)

Other than that, it's peachy.

(By the way, very swanky page, until you drag the box to the side of the screen - doing so makes Mozilla start to chew up memory something fierce.)

> - Warning... This has been a spelling and grammar non-checked email.
> Deal with it.

Umm. You're asking for help, but then you tell us to shove it? Top points for politeness there.

- Rob