Re: [ProgSoc] I'm going into progsoc tonight.

On 17/03/2006, at 9:12 PM, Andrew Halliday wrote:

On 3/17/06, Marcus Schappi <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Doing your job per the specification is not putting in the bare
> minimum. Working is a contract. You work, they pay. Staying back
> regularly can imply any of the following to management:
> -The worker is willing to effectively work for free or for less
> (which is bad for you)
> -The worker can't manage its time effectively at work and thus has
> to stay back to make up for it.

I'm not hiring you.

I wouldn't work for you anyway.
I thought we went through this 2 years ago when you said you should hire me because of how ethical I was and because I'd keep your employees honest. *wipes tear from eye* I've never laughed so hard in my life before. Thanks for the memories Marcus...

-Andi.

No I'm just not an equal opportunity employer. :P

~ Marcus